Saturday, October 22, 2011

Passion

When you have passion burning within it keeps you moving no matter the opposition. Passion makes the currents of life become more bearable and it allows you to persevere through those times. The truth is sometimes money will be low, friends won't be there, and it is at that time that passion will push you forward to the goal you are trying to reach.

Connect with kindred spirits. Connect with others that are just as passionate as you are and I assure you that being around those individuals will give you strength to keep pressing. Even if the connection is through social media, do so. I do it. I'll let you in on a secret of mine; when ever I go to the movies or I watch a movie that I thought had great hairstyles, customs, and make up in the movie I watch the credits and write down the name of the head stylist, custom designer, and make up artist and then I go and google them :-) I do this to learn how they got to such a position. They had to be passion driven people to get to that point and reading their stories gives me strength. Passion, passion, passion...let it burn deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment